Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Santorum's Santorum Problem

Rick Santorum has a problem.  What problem is that you might ask?  No, it's not Red Leader from Star Wars silly!
 
It's when CNBC and Yahoo! publish an article about the homes (note, plural) of all the Republican candidates for president.

And I quote:


"In addition to his more modest house in Penn Hills, Pa., Rick Santorum also lived in this two-story residence on 3.76 acres in Leesburg, Va., until 2007. It was purchased new in 2001 for $643,361. The question of Santorum’s residency location was the catalyst for a frothy controversy spanning more than a decade, as detailed here."
Did you catch that?  Any time a presidential contender has a subtle comedic dig taken at him by the lame-stream media, I applaud!  Especially when its Santorum.

Thank you Dan Savage.







PEACE

p.s.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, google "Santorum"... if you dare!  Mwaaa haaa haa

UPDATE:  From the following article, Santorum says the following rather creepy bit:

"I may not be the guy that the girls are initially attracted to when they walk into the dance hall, but ultimately once you get to know all the folks, I'm the one you want to take home to Mom," Santorum said.
 I'm pretty sure that there's not too many mother's who are into Santorum... *cough*.... either way.

2 comments:

  1. Don't get me started about this jerk!! So he has another house in VA. You should see the house that he "supposedly" lived in that was in his Pgh district. It is in Penn Hills section of Pgh. He paid 87 thousand dollars for it. TWO bedroom 2,100 sq feet. All eight of them????? Two bedrooms????? Really Ricky??
    Don't get me started about when he sued the Penn Hills school district to pay 100 thousand to home school his kids.
    I'm betting he lives in his nice 3+ acre mansion.
    I would bet my life that none of his kids ever heard the nearby gunshots they were sure to hear of they ever lived in that Penn Hills home. It's a neighborhood that's turning into a war zone.

    ReplyDelete