They are happy because Santorum, Romney, and Gingrich are driving the conversation. This Republican primary and election season SHOULD be talking about a few things. The conversation SHOULD be revolving around...
- The corporate destruction of the economy
- The corporate destruction of the environment
- Corporate theft of our tax dollars and jobs
- How to fix the economy, and get the money and power influence out of our government.
Instead, we seem to be talking almost entirely about...
- Ending a woman's right to a legal abortion
- Ending a woman's right to legal contraception
- Obama's faith
Republican's know they can't win on the economy. And since they're gigantic tool bags of the super wealthy and the 1% in America, they definitely know they can't win the conversation on the economy either. So what do they do?
Change the topic of conversation and hope that people don't notice.
I thought we were done with this shit when Turd Blossom was advising the president.
I only wish Occupy had kept the conversation around their message.